Booming cities of North Texas like Plano and Frisco have become central hubs for well-established and growing businesses. Many of these companies are either familiar with the term SOC Audit, or soon will be. The purpose of a Plano SOC Audit is to test, report, and provide details and recommendations for a service organization`s processes and controls that affect their client`s financial reports, or how they handle their data. The question many Plano and Frisco business owners have is whether or not their business needs a SOC Audit.
You Need a SOC Audit if:
- Your service organization has an impact or handles information that affects your client`s financial reporting
- You need to differentiate yourself from other service organizations in your industry
- A client asks for it
- You want to reassure current and potential clients that their data and information is secure and handled properly
Industries That May Require a SOC Certification:
- Cloud Hosting Service Providers
- Health Care Claim Processors
- Managed Service Providers
- Professional Employer Organizations
- Third Party Administrators
- Payroll Providers
- Collection Companies
- Data Centers
Benefits for Plano SOC Audit Certifications:
A Plano SOC Audit is designed to report, measure, and test on the processes and systems of an organization based on the impact on customer financial reporting and data collected, stored and processed.
Being a SOC Certified business in the North Texas area comes with a multitude of benefits. A certification provides instant credibility in the eyes of clients. That credibility could play a big role in winning the bid for a potential customer. A SOC Audit will also save your business money by reducing the number of third-party self-assessments needed and can be used to satisfy multiple clients that require one.
If you have any questions about our process for a Plano SOC audit, please contact us or set up a meeting.