Construction CPA in Irving – Dallas
Construction companies have to conduct operations in a variety of regulatory and tax regimes. They also have big upfront investment needs, which correlate with uncertain long term results. MeredithCPAs has worked as a Construction CPA in Irving – Dallas for over 35 years.
- Assistance in obtaining bonding and maximizing bonding capacity
- Preparation of compiled, reviewed or audited financial statements conforming to presentation preferred by sureties and banks
- Assistance in obtaining financing, including compiled forecasted or projected statements of income and cash flow and personal financial statements
- Job cost systems evaluation and design
- Assistance in selection and implementation of construction software packages
- Valuation of construction businesses
- Tax planning services designed to minimize income taxes using various tax methods specifically available to construction
- Preparation of all business tax returns including corporate, partnership and fiduciary filings
- Analysis to determine if appropriate and most advantageous accounting and income tax methods are being utilized
- Cost segregation
Contact us today to find out how we can help your Construction Company’s accounting needs.